Saudi Arabia has given Qatar a 24 hour-ultimatum to fulfill 10 conditions that have been conveyed to Kuwait, which is serving a mediator role between the two “estranged” nations. The main thrust of the ultimatum is for Qatar to end all ties with Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas.
Since most media reports do not have details yet of the ultimatum, we are publishing the alleged 10 demands
1) Cutting ties with Iran immediately.
2) Officially apologizing for all GCC governments for the insults, fake news they've tolerated from broadcast network Aljazeera.
3) Expelling all Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood leaders and members from Qatar.
4) Stop interfering in Egypt's affairs immediately.
5) Stop sponsoring or funding any terror groups in any way, shape or form.
6) Freezing Hamas leaders bank accounts and prohibiting any financial transactions with/by them in that regard.
7) Vowing not to have any future policies or political roles that contradict the GCC unified polices.
8) Shutting down Aljazeera TV network immediately and abiding by the pact agreed upon by Doha in 2012 during late King Abdullah rule.
9) Expelling all the personalities, figures who have known aggressive stances against GCC countries from Qatar.
10) In case Qatar fully agreed to all above, an urgent meeting of GCC leaders to be held in Jeddah, KSA tomorrow to ink the irrevocable deal.
Speculations are high that Qatar will be invaded if they will not comply with the said demands. Saudi Arabia has not issued an official statement yet on the would-be consequences should Qatar chose to be defiant.